Welcome to the Website
Well, first of all we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We also would like to tell you that if you are booking directly through our website you can get a botle of "cava" free of charge. Please state the words “BOTCAVA” when booking on the field “comments” to get this special promotion. If you do not fancy cava we can change it for something else.
Our Hotel, offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, a free Wi-Fi zone and sea views. Rooms at the hotel have tiled floors and bright, country-style décor. Each room has a private bathroom.We have a rustic bar-restaurant with a large garden terrace, facing the sea. We serve homemade Mediterranean dishes, including tapas and paella made according to our own recipe.
Papa Luna Castle is 5-minute drive or a 25-minute walk from our hotel. You can also cycle along the seafront, and bicycles can be rented from reception.The hotel is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway, which runs along Spain’s Mediterranean Coast.
Hotel Bodegon's Restaurant offers a wide range of great mediterranean dishes. There are either served in the in-door dinning room or in the terrace. Our guests can enjoy a great Paella or have a awesome cocktail while sitting in the terrace while getting lost watching the sea.
In the Restaurant are served mediterranean dishes elabotated with local goods.
What can you enjoy in our Restaurant and Bar?
- A la Carte: Our most demanded dishes are the ones which are so typical in this region. You should not miss trying "Paella Marinera", "Fideüá", "Arroz con Langostinos" or "Arroz con Bogavante"
- Daily Menu (at luch time only): 9,50€. Includes main dish, second dish and dessert (Beverages are not includded).
- Special Menu: 19,50€ (ask for availability)
- Gastronómical Menu: 28,00€ (ask for availability)
- Breakfast Buffet 6,00€.
- "Tapas": Bravas, Mejillones Marinera, Navajas, Croquetas caseras...
- Babysitting service
- Play area for children
- Air conditioning
- Extra folding bed
- Heating/air conditioning
- Rooms with panoramic views
- Rooms with sea views
- Rooms with terrace
- Satellite TV
- TV in rooms
- Board games
- Bureau de change
- Car rental
- Covered terrace
- Daily room cleaning
- Drinks on sale
- Establishment with disabled access
- Fax service
- Piped music
- Porter service
- Restricted area for smokers
- Smoking area
- Television room
- Tourist information
- Valuables service
Where we are
-GPS Lat: 40.38096 Long 0.40764
- National Road: 340, Motorway AP7, Exit "Peñíscola-Benicarló" Keep on until Peñíscola city centre for about 6 km. Once in the city centre ask for "Papa Luna's Avenue". Take this avenue and go for about 1.9km direction to Benicarlo. Acess to the hote is from behind because the hotel is facing the sea and the road goes behind.
Bus: The bus company coming to Peñíscola is Autorres and stops in Pza la Constitución. There you must get off and in the same round about there is another public bus which stops behind the hotel (ask the bus driver to let you know when arrives)